Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Featuring hundreds of full-color photomicrographs, Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications, 5th Edition (PDF) prepares you for a job in the clinical lab by exploring the essential aspects of hematology. It shows how to accurately identify cells, simplifies thrombosis and hemostasis concepts, and covers normal hematopoiesis through diseases of erythroid, myeloid, lymphoid, and megakaryocytic origins. This textbook also makes it easy to understand complementary testing areas such as cytogenetics, flow cytometry, and molecular diagnostics. Clinical lab experts Larry Smith, Elaine Keohane, and Jeanine Walenga also cover key topics such as working in a hematology lab, the parts and functions of the cell, and laboratory testing of blood cells and body fluid cells. In Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications 5th edition you’ll find:
- A glossary of key terms makes it easy to find and learn definitions.
- Hematology instruments are described, compared, and contrasted.
- their mentions in the text so you don’t have to flip pages back and forth.
- A bulleted summary makes it easy to review the important points in each chapter.
- Instructions for lab procedures include sources of possible errors along with comments.
- UPDATED chapter on molecular diagnostics covers new technology and techniques used in the lab.
- Case studies in every chapter provide opportunities to apply hematology concepts to real-life scenarios.
- Hematology/hemostasis reference ranges are listed on the inside back and front covers for quick reference.
- Learning objectives begin every chapter and indicate what you should achieve, with review questions appearing at the end.
- UPDATED, full-color illustrations make it easier to visualize hematology concepts and show what you’ll encounter in the lab, with images appearing near
- NEW coverage of hematogenous in the chapter on pediatric and geriatric hematology helps you identify these cells, a skill that is useful in diagnosing some pediatric leukemias.
NOTE: This sale only includes Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications 5e in PDF. No access codes included.