Frameworks for Internal Medicine by Andre Mansoor, ISBN-13: 978-1496359308
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: LWW; 1st edition (November 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- 768 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496359305
- ISBN-13: 978-1496359308
Frameworks for Internal Medicine is a book that is centered around and simultaneously heralding the importance of diagnostic frameworks.
Introducing an innovative, systematic approach to understanding differential diagnosis, Frameworks for Internal Medicine helps students and other learners think like clinicians and master the methodology behind diagnosing the most commonly encountered conditions in internal medicine.
This highly visual resource uses a case-based, Q&A-style format to build frameworks that guide learners through each step in the differential diagnosis process. These unique frameworks not only equip learners for success during internal medicine clerkships, rotations, and residencies, but also help ensure more confident differential diagnoses in clinical settings.
- An innovative framework system presents an organized, logical approach to differential diagnosis unlike any other resource.
- A straightforward, case-based, Q&A-style format guides learners through the differential diagnosis step-by-step, teaching clinical pearls along the way.
- Cases in each chapter launch discussions of 50 of the most commonly encountered clinical problems in the field of internal medicine.
- Detailed introduction and robust appendix equip resident educators with valuable teaching assistance.
- Completed Frameworks included on line in a digital format provide an ideal mobile reference for students and residents on wards.
Dr. André Martin Mansoor is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon. As a hospitalist at Oregon’s academic medical center, he works closely with residents and students. He is passionate about teaching and has developed an effective framework system for approaching common problems encountered in the field of internal medicine. Other interests include bedside procedures and physical diagnosis. Dr. Mansoor is the director of the Procedure Service at OHSU, which he helped create in 2013. He has been the Physical Diagnosis course director since 2013, a clinical experience designed to teach medical students the art and science of bedside diagnosis.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support